This is a blog all about my life and interest. Keep reading if you want to find out about what I'm doing now.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

BMC Pho in Covina

Today was one of the first cold days of the season, and my favorite thing to do on a cold day is have soup. I was craving Pho, and one of my friends said why don't we try that Pho place on Azusa we always drive by. So I looked it up on Yelp and off we went to lunc at BMC Pho is on 402 N Azusa Ave in Covina.


 This place is a  fast food restaurant that offers both sit down and drive through service. I'm told it's a chain but this is the only one I know of. BMC offers Vietnamese sandwiches, egg rolls, boba, and a host of other Vietnamese dishes as well as Pho. They have chicken Pho for like $3, but I always order Beef Pho.


 I ordered the #1 which the menu said was Filet Mignon Pho and a Thai Tea, no boba. There was a lot of tendon, and a couple of meatballs in it also. Overall the broth had nice flavor, there was plenty of meat, and of course the traditional lime, bean sprouts, Thai pepper. I give it a thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment