This is a blog all about my life and interest. Keep reading if you want to find out about what I'm doing now.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Toms Warehouse Sale

Yesterday I was out spending money! The opposite of what I am supposed to be doing, I know. But I was at the Toms Warehouse Sale in Ontario.
 Also check out their sale website here. So technically I was saving money because I go shoes at more than 50% off. Get all the details on their current sales here.


Let me tell you, it was a long day! I waited nearly 2 hours just to get inside. This is where I started, on the corner of Archibald and Francis.
 If you do go I would seriously suggest sunblock, snacks, drinks and an umbrella. It was super sunny and hard to stay in the shade. There were lots of shoes in several stiles, These are just a few.

This is the price sheet that has all of the styles available.

This is my haul

Yes those are my feet! I am going to get a pedicure soon. I was in line to pay so long I just got tired of holding that bag. And yes, I did help several kids get shoes. This is pretty much all the shoes I"m going to buy for the next 12 months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment